Uh?

Why can I not put a stop to my mind sometimes? Why does it always have to be so active and thinking things that just don't exist! I don't need to think and I don't need to think! Ughhhh!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even the best of them give in after a while. Always bragging that I'm not the mommy's baby kinds, I was able to live up to it for a year and no more.
A year away from home and now 'm suddenly so home sick that I can't bear it!

A year isn't a bad score though, is it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Boredom is boring.
Sigh!

2 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

cute drawing! and maybe we should give yoga a shot? ;)

ArkAngel said...

Yoga??? Long shot for me :P