My Crib Corner

This is going to be a proper post after ages.
It's not true that I've been busy. I have been visiting this page regularly, in the hope of finding an idea, or a new comment maybe. But every time, I just end up going "Baaah, not now".
Has life really become that monotonous? Not really, I have been doing fun stuff, breaking my friend's nose for instance!
Somehow it's not fun to write about fun stuff. Blogs are crib corners, and reliable ones at that!

Which is why today's urge to write is driven by some weird realizations. I suck at my expressions, for instance. For the first time, I have encountered the problem of being misunderstood, not once, but multiple times, for not giving the 'right' expression while cracking a joke or saying something frivolously because of which the receiver took offense!
Scary!

Now how are you supposed to remedy THAT?

Another one -

One of your best friends, out of the blue, starts insisting that we've lost the rhythm we shared while talking. This, when I was under the impression that actually we're so close. It's so easy to fight with this one person again n again and still get back and start blabbering about stuff that happened in the day. And when I try to bring a change in the thought process, the friend refuses to discuss it and insists that we let the friendship die a slow poisoned death!

Exactly WHAT do I do about THIS?

I mean seriously, I have never had so much trouble handling people. And all of this together, it gets scary. I'm plain refraining from making scarier conclusions here, which is why this post gets an abrupt end.

Laters!

1 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

I like the template ! :)