Long time!

Hello my blog!

Happy New Year!
I know I’ve been away a long time…no excuses…I just didn’t have anything to write.

The last month was very uneventful, in the sense that I went to office for 21 days out of 31. The rest were weekends when I usually slept or met up friends. The last 2 days are worth a mention. They were fun for we went to Bhimtaal and Nainital for the New Year. And it was the first trip outside for our digital camera too. That meant a lot of clicking, mostly silly pics and some really sexy ones!

The best thing about a digital camera in your hand is that you can click a picture as soon as you see something worth a capture. And I made full use of it…

For example…




I’m sure that’s enough examples for you to appreciate my photography skills. : )

Geeee…thanks! :D

Moving on, the recent kidnap and rape in Noida has freaked me out completely! I have started leaving office not later than 6:30 every evening since then. I can’t believe the atrocious crimes committed right in our neighborhoods. It has had a bad effect on me. Even while driving, I fear overtaking someone rashly, just so he doesn’t get angry or offended and do something…because face the fact…when a car or bikes full of guys surround a girl, there is little she can do…even if she believes in women empowerment and their right to roam about freely and fearlessly etc etc. I have to admit I’m scared…and so are a lot of other girls like me.

Anyway…don’t really have much on cards…except a lot of expenditure…promised my sis that I’ll buy her an IPod for her birthday.

ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!! : ((

6 comments:

Indrayani aka, Indi! said...

Hey.. any idea what happened to Jiya's blog.. drama queen rocks on.
Did she just delete it?!

Aastha Goyal said...

yep...guess she did...

Sumanth said...

hey...cool pics..:)

check out my blog...guess you haven't been there fr quite sometime..

fungus said...

Mast pics!

celestialrays said...

cool pics

Aastha Goyal said...

thanks!!!